donderdag 28 augustus 2014

New Version (v2)

Hello everyone,

Progress has been made. I have come a long way with finishing the game building mechanism. It should be possible for anyone to create new locations. I will post a guide on how to do this later. You can also look at what is there already and try to copy it. There are still some things that need to be done. I thought that it would be nice if other people can make their own girls to date. So i will try to make something that extra girls can be made. I still have to do the special days and I have to create an ending for when the 100 days are over.

Here is the new version:
https://sites.google.com/site/oranjekrulstaarten/download/Game.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
it still works the same. Run the Jar file and when it asks for a file, choose the game map.
There was a small bug which i fixed. it is in the new version.

Krulstaart

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten